McLaren Special Operations (MSO) Defined Extended Carbon Fibre Shift Paddles (EU)
McLaren Automotive is pleased to announce the McLaren Special Operations (MSO) Defined Extended Carbon Fibre Shift Paddles are now available as a retrofit upgrade to all current Sports Series and Super Series models as well as GT vehicles.
The MSO Defined Extended Carbon Fibre Shift Paddles were previously only available as part of a complete steering wheel assembly. The extended satin carbon fibre shift paddles award the cabin a more purposeful visual feel, whilst offering an enhanced ergonomic design. Positioned further around the steering wheel, the paddles ensure every gearshift is perfectly timed by negating the need for the driver to reposition their hands to perform a gearshift when in manual mode.
These paddles are exclusively available as a McLaren Genuine Accessory at McLaren Retailers and are designed to make upgrading to extended shift paddles more attainable by offering this retrofit at a lower price point compared to replacing the steering wheel assembly in its entirety.
The MSO Defined Extended Shift Paddles offer the following features and benefits:
- Ergonomic improvement over the standard, particularly beneficial for track driving
- Satin carbon fibre finish, in keeping with any carbon fibre components found elsewhere in the cabin
- Purposeful visual enhancement to the vehicle interior
- Significant customer cost benefit over replacement of complete steering wheel assembly
- Fitting procedure time of 1 hour
The MSO Defined Extended Shift Paddles are available for the following models:
- McLaren Sports Series models: 540C, 570S, 570GT, 570S Spider, 600LT, 600LT Spider and 620R
- McLaren Super Series models: 720S and 720S Spider
- McLaren GT models
These purposeful, sleek extended shift paddles make an unprecedented enhancement to any McLaren vehicle.
Contact McLaren New Forest today to find out more and to speak to a member of the team about adding the extended shift paddles to your vehicle.
Terms and conditions apply* #31829